Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's My Day, I Can Do What I Want

What the hell is wrong with me? Today is Mother's Day and all I want to do is clean the house with nobody around.

I had big plans for today. I wanted to sleep in. Then I was going to drag my family to the mall (on a Sunday) so I can stock up on Godiva.  After that, I wanted to take a nap, and when I woke up, I was going to leave.  I don't quite know what I was going to do when I left, I just wanted to get away.  For an unknown amount of time.

Well, after not feeling well all day yesterday, I am fully caught up on sleep.  So now all I can think to do for Mother's Day is send the family away so I can clean the house in peace.  

I'll still get my chocolate, and I'll probably still leave this afternoon. But right now, at this moment, all I want to do is clean.  Ugh!  I know, it's annoying to me too.

What's your ideal Mother's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment